Youth Specialist - Heatherbrae
Afternoon Hours; Monday-Friday
Location: Heatherbrae Club (Other locations also available!)
7070 W Heatherbrae Dr, Phoenix, AZ 85033
Get ready for a fast-paced work environment that allows you to bring your passion, innovate and have FUN! At the Boys & Girls Clubs of the Valley, our trained and talented team members create a safe place for kids outside of school hours and help them achieve their highest potential.
Youth Development Specialists plan, implement, and supervise programming for kids and teens at our Clubhouses. Think half-court basketball games, a photography class, or a science activity!
- 18 years of age or older
- High school diploma or equivalency certificate
- Must maintain or obtain a CPR and 1st Aid certification within 90 days of employment
- Experience working with children
- Valid Arizona driver’s license and approved Motor Vehicle Record
Part Time Benefits
- Vacation, Holiday and Sick Pay
- Bonus Time Off: Boys & Girls Clubs of the Valley will close down operations between 12/27/21-12/31/21, with additional paid time off for ALL employees!
- HealthiestYou Teledoc healthcare plan at no cost for access to quality virtual care 24/7
- $1,000.00 Annual Tuition Reimbursement (available after 1 year of employment)
- Boys & Girls Club of the Valley Programming Fees Waived* for children of employees
- Paid Training
- Advancement Opportunities
- Sports & Entertainment tickets occasionally provided at no cost when available
*Some fees not waived I.e. field trip expenses, sports league expenses, transportation, supplies etc.
See attached for complete job description. Apply today!