Your Safelite journey is important to us -- and it's okay to change course along the way. We want you to feel great about what you do and love to come to work. We value your energy, passion, and creative ideas, and see a bright future for you here at Safelite.
A Technician Trainee is the first step in becoming a qualified technician at Safelite -- it's someone who works hard to learn and maintain our high quality and service standards with a combination of precision auto glass installation and unexpected happiness for our customers.
- Collaborates with technicians or trainers to install auto glass and other Safelite AutoGlass products in store or on a mobile basis in an efficient and timely manner -- focusing on quality and customer service that goes above and beyond.
- Takes pride in every installation and the customer experience by embracing a positive attitude and always following approved installation methods, tools, and techniques.
- Maintains a working knowledge of their Mobile Resource Management (MRM) device and is a stickler for cleanliness and organization - ensuring equipment, materials and areas of operation all conform to health and safety regulations and requirements.
- Committed to accurate and complete work records and maintaining an acceptable driving record based on company guidelines.
- May perform auto glass repairs.
- High school diploma or GED preferred.
- Valid Driver's license and the ability to adhere to safe driving practices.
- Ability to lift and carry large, heavy objects (up to 75 pounds)
- Possesses a knack for mechanical aptitude and the skill to operate hand and power tools and equipment.
- Ability to operate a mobile device (i.e. -- Samsung Note)