TITLE: FACILITIES SPECIALIST
REPORTS TO: FACILITIES MAINTENANCE SUPERVISOR
STATUS FULL TIME
Under general supervision of the Facilities Maintenance Supervisor, this position has the main responsibilities of performing routine maintenance work on BGCAZ building and facilities in areas such as plumbing repair, dry-wall repair, custodial maintenance, ceiling tile replacement, painting, carpentry, remodeling tasks and generator inspection and other building trades. Facilities Specialist also performs preventative maintenance and minor repair duties involving pneumatic, plumbing systems, water lines and assist trade staff in, door repair along with HVAC and electrical maintenance repairs and maintenance. An employee in this class may be assigned to other maintenance duties in the assigned Department.
- High school diploma or G.E.D.
- Minimum one year experience in facility maintenance or handyman experience.
- Thorough knowledge of general commercial/public facility maintenance
- Understanding of preventive maintenance practices
- Strong interpersonal skills and communication skills
- Must satisfy requirements to be an approved driver under BGCMP vehicle insurance
- Physically able to move heavy objects and work from heights using ladders
Please click on the link below to apply for this position. A new window will open and direct you to apply at our corporate careers page. We look forward to hearing from you!Apply Online
Job Status: Full Time
Job Reference #: 2084