Branch Admin Coordinator - Parsons
FLSA STATUS: Non-Exempt
REPORTS TO: Branch Director
LOCATION: 4309 E Belleview St, Phoenix, AZ 85008
The Branch Administrative Coordinator is responsible for coordinating the front desk receptionist and administrative duties for the branch. Responsibilities include: greeting members and visitors, compiling and tracking information for reports, entering data into club database system and supporting the Food program.
- Receives and processes membership applications and session enrollments
- Supports the administration of the Food program
- Manages member attendance records
- Manages front desk reception area
- Manages receipt of all membership payments
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE, LICENSURE and CERTIFICATION
- Must possess a high school diploma or equivalency certificate and 6 months of work related Customer Service experience
- Must obtain/maintain a current CPR, First Aid, and Food Handler’s Certification (within first 90 days of employment)
- Must have and maintain a valid Arizona driver’s license
KNOWLEDGE, ABILITY and SKILLS
- Working knowledge of federal and state laws and company policies and procedures
- Ability to participates in investigations
- Ability to support the physical property and assets of the Club
- Ability to maintain and cultivate excellent member/family and community relationships and possess excellent customer service skills
- Ability to interact effectively and communicate (in writing and orally) with a variety of youth, staff, volunteers, families, and community members.
- Proficient skills in the use of Microsoft Office software, including Outlook, Word, and Excel
- Ability to articulate for giving, serve as an ambassador, engage in relationship building and promote philanthropy
- Ability to support the efficiency of Volunteers and future workforce needs to support volunteer program operation
WORKING CONDITIONS and DRIVING
- Travel between Boys & Girls Club of the Valley sites and schools and various field trip sites as well as in the community is required. Must meet the insurance standards of Boys & Girls Club of the Valley
- Work is primarily performed in the Club and local community
- Hours are based on school calendar – evening hours are required during the school year; hours will vary during summer and school breaks; occasional weekend hours are required
- Vacation & Sick Pay
- Eleven (11) Paid Holidays
- Bonus paid time off 12/27/21-12/31/21 (holiday closure)
- Comprehensive Benefits Package w/ Family Coverage
- $2,000.00 Annual Tuition Reimbursement (available after 1 year of employment)
- Boys & Girls Club of the Valley Programming Fees Waived for children of employees (for summer, after-school, and school breaks)
- Paid Training
- Advancement Opportunities
- Access to Lifemart, for Employee Discounts on travel, home, auto, electronics and more
- Sports & Entertainment tickets occasionally provided at no cost when available
EXPECTATION of EXCELLENCE
Boys & Girls Club of the Valley supports a culture of excellence in all we do and all employees are expected to reflect these values in their daily responsibilities. To be sure we meet our obligations for high performance in all areas, we organize our goals and efforts under these five Pillars of Excellence:
Every decision and action is driven to serve our youth and teens.
We thrive on collaboration and believe we can achieve greatness together.
We lead with integrity and own our actions, decisions and commitments.
We are creative problem solvers always looking to learn and improve.
We strive for energizing integration of work and home and support a healthy lifestyle to model for our Club Kids