Branch Admin Coordinator - Heatherbrae Elementary School
FLSA STATUS: Non-Exempt
REPORTS TO: Site Director
LOCATION: Heatherbrae Elementary School - 7070 W. Heatherbrae Phoenix, AZ. 85033
The Branch Administrative Coordinator is responsible for coordinating the front desk receptionist and administrative duties for the branch. Responsibilities include: greeting members and visitors, compiling and tracking information for reports, entering data into club database system and supporting the Food program.
- Receives and processes membership applications and session enrollments
- Supports the administration of the Food program
- Manages member attendance records
- Manages front desk reception area
- Manages receipt of all membership payments
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE, LICENSURE and CERTIFICATION
- Must possess a high school diploma or equivalency certificate and 6 months of work related Customer Service experience
- Must obtain/maintain a current CPR, First Aid, and Food Handler’s Certification (within first 90 days of employment)
- Must have and maintain a valid Arizona driver’s license
KNOWLEDGE, ABILITY and SKILLS
- Working knowledge of federal and state laws and company policies and procedures
- Ability to participates in investigations
- Ability to support the physical property and assets of the Club
- Ability to maintain and cultivate excellent member/family and community relationships and possess excellent customer service skills
- Ability to interact effectively and communicate (in writing and orally) with a variety of youth, staff, volunteers, families, and community members.
- Proficient skills in the use of Microsoft Office software, including Outlook, Word, and Excel
- Ability to articulate for giving, serve as an ambassador, engage in relationship building and promote philanthropy
- Ability to support the efficiency of Volunteers and future workforce needs to support volunteer program operation
WORKING CONDITIONS and DRIVING
- Travel between Boys & Girls Club of the Valley sites and schools and various field trip sites as well as in the community is required. Must meet the insurance standards of Boys & Girls Club of the Valley
- Work is primarily performed in the Club and local community
- Hours are based on school calendar – evening hours are required during the school year; hours will vary during summer and school breaks; occasional weekend hours are required
EXPECTATION of EXCELLENCE
Boys & Girls Club of the Valley supports a culture of excellence in all we do and all employees are expected to reflect these values in their daily responsibilities. To be sure we meet our obligations for high performance in all areas, we organize our goals and efforts under these six Pillars of Excellence:
We act with integrity, accept responsibility for our actions and fulfill our commitments.
We thrive on collaboration and believe we can achieve greatness together.
We strive for energizing integration of work and home and support a healthy lifestyle to model for our Club Kids.
We are open, honest and respectful in our communication, direction and interactions.
We genuinely care about our mission and believe “Kids come first”!
We are creative problem solvers, empowered to take action and always striving for unique and new ways to improve programs and procedures.